snom Introduces Expanded Portfolio of Desktop Phones Qualified for Microsoft Lync at ITEXPO East
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Miami, FL (PRWEB) January 30, 2013
snom technology AG, a leading developer of IP desktop phones and communications solutions, will debut an expanded line-up of SIP Lync-qualified business phones – highlighting its new, award-winning 7xx series – at ITEXPO East 2013 in Miami this week. snom’s standards-based portfolio of IP desktop phones represents the industry’s largest and most comprehensive offering of endpoints fully interoperable with Microsoft Lync.
The ITEXPO East 2013 conference and trade show will be held at the Miami Beach Convention Center from January 30 – February 1, 2013.
The new snom 710, 720 and 760 IP phones headline the company’s comprehensive six-phone snom UC edition line-up, scheduled for display at ITEXPO booth #429. snom’s UC phones are the industry’s first and largest family of SIP endpoints to earn “Qualified for Microsoft Lync” status – the top designation for full interoperability and integration of standards-based desktop phones in Lync deployment environments.
Off the exhibit show floor, snom will continue to drive the discussion on SIP endpoint interoperability with unified communications, as snom COO Mike Storella joins fellow UC experts in a special panel about Microsoft Lync deployment trends, myths, challenges and solutions.
SNOM SHOW HIGHLIGHTS
• snom UC Edition Apollo Firmware: snom’s new UC Apollo firmware offers Lync server provisioning and management features for faster, more efficient configuration and installation of endpoints in multi-site enterprise environments. It offers advanced Lync and popular IP PBX features, including Boss/Admin, Music on Hold, Call Park and integrated presence buttons.
• snom 7xx series – snom 760, 720 and 710 IP Phones: The new snom 7xx series phones, now qualified for Microsoft Lync, offer businesses three models of affordable, full-featured IP phones: the executive level snom 760 UC edition desktop phone, designed for the corner office; the snom 720 UC edition IP phone for the middle manager or information-driven knowledge worker; and the snom 710 UC edition, an entry-level phone for standard workforce.
• snom 821 IP Phone: The snom 821 UC edition model is an elegant and well-designed advanced IP desktop phone for the executive or knowledge worker.
• snom 3xx series – snom 370 and snom 300 IP Phones: The snom 3xx series of UC edition “Qualified for Lync” phones include the advanced snom 370 UC edition model and the entry-level snom 300 UC edition, the company’s most widely deployed business phone. Industry Leadership
• Panel: Is Microsoft Lync Living Up to its Hype Friday, February 1, 9:00 AM, Room E-11
Mike Storella, Chief Operating Officer, snom technology Inc.
Microsoft Lync has certainly been winning its share of the interest and has become one of the hottest discussion topics in enterprise UC. Why What has the experience been to date, as enterprises have started to integrate Lync into their communications infrastructures Is Microsoft taking over the UC market Is Lync replacing the enterprise PBX How can Lync co-exist with legacy solutions and cloud-based services This session will include a discussion of how Lync can be deployed within your existing communications environment, the challenges businesses have faced with their Lync deployments, how they have overcome them, and how their Lync experiences compare to their expectations
To learn more about snom’s channel activities in the Americas, go to http://www.snomchannel.com; follow us on Twitter; like us on Facebook; join our LinkedIn group; or add us on Google+.
Founded in 1996, snom technology AG develops and manufactures VoIP telephones and related equipment based on the IETF open standard, SIP (Session Initiation Protocol). Recognized for its high-quality, customizable and cost-effective business phones, snom is also differentiated by the company’s history in the VoIP industry and its dedication to high security standards. All of snom’s products are designed to be fully interoperable with leading communications equipment vendors. snom customers and partners benefit from the interoperability and flexibility that snom telephones offer, including plug-and-play integration and universal compatibility with standards-based SIP VoIP platforms, applications or services. In September 2011, the snom 300 and snom 821 became the first SIP phones to achieve “Qualified for Microsoft Lync” status – Microsoft’s top distinction for fully-tested interoperability and compatibility with Microsoft Lync. snom’s leadership continues today, based on its six-phone UC edition portfolio – the industry’s largest and most extensive family of standards-based business phones qualified for Microsoft Lync enterprise environments.
snom technology AG is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, with offices in Italy, France, the United Kingdom and the U.S. that support a global network of channel partners in Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa. For more information, visit http://www.snom.com.
+1 (617) 861–3651
snom technology, Inc.
+1 (781) 569-2044
snom technology AG
• # # # -
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/1/prweb10376242.htm
(c) 2013 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Mobile Security Homepage's Homepage ]